FEMA Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA)


Expedited and eLOMA service included. 

Remove a house from the FEMA high-risk flood Zone.  A property owner can request a LOMA from FEMA if they believe that their property is incorrectly designated as being in a high-risk flood zone. To obtain a LOMA, the property owner must provide documentation, such as an elevation certificate, to demonstrate that the property is at a higher elevation than the base flood elevation. If FEMA grants the LOMA, the property owner will receive a letter stating that the property is no longer in a high-risk flood zone and flood insurance will no longer be required. This can result in significant cost savings for the property owner. We can compete all the application work for you. Save Time & Money.

We have a Money Back Guarantee! If we are unable to remove you from the FEMA high-risk flood zone and get the flood insurance mandate dropped, we will refund any payment in full. You will save more money than the cost of our service (many times over). The best part- you are no longer throwing money away on unnecessary flood insurance going forward.